Monday 25 May 2015

Tonio's birthday

My handsome husband turned 33 on the 22nd of May.  We had a party.


But first, I made sure these were waiting for him when he woke up =)


That evening, we had a party and invited some friends.  Theme : wear crazy glasses.


Me, Marie-Pierre, Nathanael, and Michael


Mapi and Tonio


Family


Me and Clovis


Adriana and Elodie


I love this one !


And this one too !


Daphné with Tata Elo


Adriana, Judith, Annika, Elodie, Daphné (she's quite social)


Me and Jordan


Me with Carole and Nathalie


The fun room


My Swiss little brother Michael holding our little Daphné


Judith with Daphné (I told you she was social).

And this is a family that I love dearly.  Crystal sent me this picture and said, "We're coming to your party."  Love you Sandovals !

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment