Friday 29 May 2015

A day with Tata Cricri

For those of you who don't know, my middle name is Christiane [pronounced "Christy-anne"], and I'm named after...


...my Auntie Christiane.  I call her Tata Cricri.


Tata Cricri came over yesterday and took us out to lunch [there's my Daddy holding me].


Then, she took me and Mommy shopping.  Mommy let her drive.


I like sitting up in my stroller,...


...especially when Tata Cricri is there to give me a bisous [that means kiss].


She held an empty cup while I chewed it.


After Mommy and I said au revoir, I got to open a present from my Tata.


I'm really good at using my feet, too.


Here's a picture of Mommy holding up my new toy and me playing with the wrapping paper.


Mommy got really pretty flowers from her for French Mother's Day.


And here I am wearing a shirt and playing with a toy from Tata Cricri... she's so cool.
Thank you so much !!!
I love you Tata.

Love Daphné

3 comments:

  1. Merci DaphDaph pour ce joli récit de ma journée avec toi et ta Maman et ton Papa- je me suis régalée- c'est vraiment un cadeau de passer du temps avec vous trois - Je vous aime très très fort et Tonton Robinou aussi. A très bientôt mes chéris. Auntie Cricri

    Super Linz ces photos ----elle est trop drôle quand elle utilise ses petits pieds ...Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'était une journée très chouette pour nous aussi. Des gros bisous !!! Love you too.

      Delete
  2. Oh this post is too cute!!! The feet picture is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete