Thursday 4 July 2013

Spectacle de Danse

Dance Show
dimanche 30 juin, 2013

for those of you who know me, you know I love to dance
ever since I was a little girl, I've been twirling my way through life

a dream of mine, some might call it a "bucket list" item, has been to dance in a show
{I did when I was VERY young, too young to really remember}
my dream came true !!!
{with a bit of discipline and concentration on my part} 

 
getting ready in the fancy dressing room with cool lights



me with 2 of the girls in my class, Laurence and Marguerite


enjoy some snippets of some of the other dances














I thought you might enjoy to see our dance !!!
La Lune
{just give it a few seconds to load}





finale
{I'm 5th from the right}


all the gals from Act 2


some of my faithful fans =)
Laura Jean, Michelle, Dana, Cathy, Sarah, Nancy, Annie, Bentley
{thanks for coming everyone}

my favorite fan


la famille Petrignani
{sauf Seb}



thanks Tonio for all these pictures


and you wanted to see me in my dress?!!!
voilà
hnpW0Y on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
I had a little too much fun with this photo shoot
Pursue dreams.
Do it.

Even if it sounds crazy.
I heard a quote once:
"Die with memories, not just dreams."
Allez !!!


Love Linz
ps - un grand merci à Danse Passion
pps - I thank Jesus for this incredible opportunity ! 
ppps - a big thanks to Michelle T for filming the dance =)

No comments:

Post a Comment