Monday 30 April 2012

Paris does Monuments

God has given man incredible engineering skills...dang !

:: Arc de Triomphe ::                                   :: Mr. Eiffel's Tower ::

284 steps to the top of the Arc de Triomphe - dizzy anyone?

'The Iron Lady' from AFAR...
(taken from atop the Arc de Triomphe)

 
And 'La Dame de Fer' UP CLOSE !

circle what doesn't belong in this Class Picture - ha !

i love this man !

if you raise your eyebrows and open your mouth, it's more fun

 347 steps

 674 steps + elevator ride

aww...you shouldn't have. really.

--Love Linz

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing you and Chelsey together, makes me incredibly happy for you both! Sisters are such a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ! I'm not sure if this is Sarah or Marie, but I love you both. Your blog really blesses me. I pray for you gals often, especially when I miss my family.

      Delete