Sunday 26 April 2015

Beach and Work

"a little play, a little work"
by Daphné Christiane


This was a special day.  It was the first time I put my feet in the Mediterranean sea !


While Daddy was playing soccer,


Grandpa Pierre, Grandma Nancy and Uncle Sebastien came to pick-up me and Mommy.


We came to the beach,


and Uncle Seb went stand-up paddling.


I hung out with Grandma Nancy !


We had fun.


Then Mommy had the silly idea to put a onesie on my head to block the sun. (They really need to get me a sun hat, I mean, come on, really).

I was happy that Mommy got to go stand-up paddling too.


 It was her first time back in the sea after having me !


Grandma watched me again while Mommy was in the sea... I love my Grandma Nancy.


Uncle Seb is snorkeling in behind Mommy.


Then everyone ate these yummy-looking sandwiches... oh boy, I can't wait until my diet is more that just white liquid !


After my milk, Uncle Seb (he's a pilot you know?) made me fly !


I let down a white liquid bomb on him... haha.


It was really fun to fly.


And here I am with Grandpa Pierre - he loves me very much.


So, after play, one must work.


Here I am at my desk.


I love typing on my boppy pillow.

Voilà... all play and some work.

Love Daphné
*thanks Grandpa Pierre for pictures 1, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment