Wednesday 20 February 2013

the little things

i once wrote a song called "Little Things" - as you can imagine, the lyrics encourage us, me, you to appreciate the little joys in life.  You can listen to it HERE and even download for free it if you'd like (along with the rest of the CD for that matter)... =)

That aside, I have some little things here that I'd like to share:

 writing valentines to my girlfriends including my first real French poem


 purple flowers decoration made by hand from some dear friends


my awesome caddy and it's plethora of uses


a note from a sweet friend


planning "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" for our church with another good friend


all of...


 the colors...


 at Ikea


 Borki, my little friend


 I'm healed after all that


 early birthday lunch with family



merci Cricri !!!

thank you Jesus for all the little things,
for it's in the little things that we see the big things
like how marvelous you truly are !!!

Love,
Linz


2 comments:

  1. And reading Linz' little things is one big little thing :D ! Merci de partager tes petits bonheurs !

    ReplyDelete