Saturday 8 December 2012

Christmas gift ideas

Hey guys,
since Christmas is coming up, and many of you shop online, 
I thought I'd take a moment to introduce you to 4 of my friends.

I should clarify... 4 of my friends who sell stuff online.


Meet Adam Allegro
He travels the world and takes captivating photographs !
Buy a gorgeous city or seascape here:
 


Meet Eli Eash
A wood builder in Montana who creates hand-crafted home decor !
Buy a reclaimed barn wood tray here:
 



Meet Leah Eash 
A talented artist from Chicago living in Montana.
Buy a classic illustration of Chanel Nº5 or a pair of heals here:
 


Meet Jeni Nelson
A gifted multi-faceted artist from Seattle.
Buy a mixed media French magnolia here:
 
 


I hope you can support them or even spread the word.

Adam was my neighbor from childhood.  My sister and I often played with him and his sister.  I met Eli while living in Montana.  He was from a cool family of loggers, wood workers and bull riders.  Eli married my good friend Leah, who I worked with in Montana.  Jeni has known my husband's family for years, and now she is MY friend too.  She was our wedding photographer (you can see her photos above left).

--thanks for reading
love linz

No comments:

Post a Comment