Monday 5 October 2020

June / July 2018

June / July 2018

2 years later and I'm dusting off this blog.
Sorry it's been so long.
I hope you are all doing well.

I thought I would continue with doing a recap of the past 2 years, so here we go...

 
 
We flew to Washington state in June / July 2018.  Visited with people we love.  Here we are with our friend Cheri.  Cheri and her husband Chris are so dear to our family.  They pray for us faithfully, a true gift.


 
 
My mom and dad flew up to hang out with us for 2 weeks on the magical Johns Island!
 

 

Tonton Seb and Daphné on the kayak in the frigid water of the Puget Sound.

 

Chillin' with my girl.  This place helps us all exhale and just be.


Grandpa Tim and the little one year-old bundle of a Django on the front deck of Tonio's grandparents' cabin.


We had some friends take our family photos.


This girl also came up from California to see us.  She is my adopted older sister and bestest of friends, Crystal. 


That's all for that one.

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment